FTM UK

A UK based FTM lifestyle forum open to all nationalities and gender identities

It is currently Sun May 28, 2017 7:31 pm

Contact Us | All times are UTC [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to FTM UK

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post subject: Erotica attempt?
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:18 am 
Addicted

User Type: Member
Gender ID: Male
Pronouns: Him, his and he.
Bio: Eccentricity personified*
I met her when I was lip locked with this guy who had been my submissive for a year, he was and still is a handsome man to look at but dull as dishwater. I had decollared him for the night, he had expressed that in his local area that he’d rather not be collared and although I loved humiliating him, this was not the time. He had an arse you could punish for days and he loved it. He had spiked hair which was fairly short, a toothy smile and looked like a typical boy band member which didn’t normally take my interest but anyone who can take that amount of arse punishment is worth my time. He was obedient but aside from the occasional whipping and spanking, his interests didn’t really go much further than that. I was bored but I kept him around. We kissed in the club where it was dark and the music blared and I noticed out the corner of my eye, she was watching, drinking the view in deep, I looked at her, smirked and gave her a wink and then continued. I asked him to get me a drink and he nodded and took to task. She walks over, mid length red hair, a cocky grin, tatted and pierced, high heeled and wearing skin tight leather trousers.

‘So… is that your boyfriend?’ she inquires.

‘No, he isn’t, why do you ask?’

‘I was hoping not. I’m not interested in dating you. I was just watching and thought maybe you may be into something a little naughty.’

‘I’m always into something naughty. Although, I prefer a great many things that go past a ‘little naughty.’

‘Oh?’

‘Something tells me you are more than a little naughty and you need taking in hand. But first, what is your name?’

She smiles, which turns into a broad grin and then she laughs.

‘Oh, I knew I’d love talking to you. Names Rose. Or at least they call me Rose…’

‘You look more like a Red to me.’

‘Oh, this is a wig. My hair isn’t red. They call me Rose because I might look pretty but I have thorns…’

‘I like horny things as well as thorns. Perhaps you fit into both categories…’

‘I do… here’s my number. I’m looking for a good time….’

My submissive was in sight holding two drinks and as I noticed so did she. I was disappointed in his timing.

She pressed her lips to my ear and whispers:

‘Ring me and take me in hand, I need a good punishing. I’ll be waiting…’

‘Oh, I will.’

With that, she turns and walks away, deliberately walking slowly with the occasional glance back. Looks like things are going to get interesting…

Little note: This isn't my best erotica and it's something I thought of and wrote down. It's very rough and needs an edit...

*The ones who claim to be eccentric, crazy or odd are usually the most boring people you'll come across. Could I be the exception? ;-)

Report this post

Contact Us | All times are UTC [ DST ]