FTM UK

A UK based FTM lifestyle forum open to all nationalities and gender identities

It is currently Sun May 28, 2017 7:34 pm

Contact Us | All times are UTC [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to FTM UK

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Feeldoe / realdoe double-ended
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:19 pm 
Regular

User Type: Member
Gender ID: male
Pronouns: male
Is a "Feeldoe" / "realdoe" style ***** a good idea for a trans guy who has a mangina and an enlarged clit?

I like the idea of getting physical stimulation from penetrating my partner with a double-ended *****, but the above mentioned are £100 so can't afford to try it just once if I'm going to end up hating it. feel free to suggest if there are any similar ones which offer stimulation to the person wearing it. I never liked the idea of a harness and a regular, detached, ***** won't offer me any physical stimulation.

There might be some reviews on *** toy sites but I can't access such sites due to an adult content filter so feel free to quote some reviews from other sites. Ta.

Report this post

Post subject: Re: Feeldoe / realdoe double-ended
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:35 pm 
Regular

Gender ID: I'm Sam
Pronouns: Yo dude!
Firstly if your going to use female terms that may cause offence put a trigger warning on. Secondly if your an adult turn the bloody filter off lol. Thirdly they start from £25 on lovehoney. Realdoe start at £69. Cant offer a review i **** with my T **** :).

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:46 pm 
Addicted

Gender ID: Male
Pronouns: yo mate, dude
Review from lovehoney I don't have any personal experience.

* When you get the hang of it - wowReviewed: 24 June 2013 by miekie
, a Gay Going Steady Female
I won't lie, I've had this *** toy for a year now and thought it was okay to use for myself, but not that fantastic. As I'm genderqueer, I enjoyed using it to pack and stroking myself through my underwear.

The texture is nice and slippy and firm enough to really grab hold of. The little bumps that are supposed to be for clitoral stimulation are a little too far down for me but that could just be me.

During *** I found I could only just about keep it in. I was quite disappointed and thought I'd need to get a harness with it.

Luckily I didn't - and this is now one of my favourite toys. Instead, I put on a pair of boxers with an A front and pulled the ***** through the hole so that I'd be supported. It makes me look sexy and you can then choose whatever pair of underwear you want. My girlfriend and I love the fact that you can't see any straps, it's just me and the **** and my boxers.
With that extra bit of support most positions are manageable and it's way more comfortable and pleasurable than a harness strap on.

Now I'm satisfied with this toy, I hope to get more strapless strap-ons, preferably silicone as I am a little concerned about rubber jelly.

I also thought the veins would hurt as they are quite pointy and sharp but they really do add to the experience when in the mood and using lots of lube.

All in all, great toy that lets you and your partner go like bunnies.

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:33 pm 
Regular

[quote="Quackerdoo"]Firstly if your going to use female terms that may cause offence put a trigger warning on. Secondly if your an adult turn the bloody filter off lol. Thirdly they start from £25 on lovehoney. Realdoe start at £69. Cant offer a review i **** with my T **** :).

I'm sorry but if any of my terms MAY cause offense, you might as well put a trigger warning on the entire forum. It's full of things that might be triggering to SOME people. Some people might feel 'triggered' by reading about surgery, others by other things. It's impossible to cover every possible scenario in which someone might get an anxiety attack or similar. Also, I have noticed lots of people struggling to come up with a neutral word for 'clit' so if you have a medically acceptable word for it, i.e. non-ambigious and non-vulgar and that you would use with your GP, feel free to suggest it to me and others who can't come up with one.

Also, I deliberately posted in "adults only"/"dark room" which in itself warns people that the content might be triggering or embarrassing and NOT SAFE FOR WORK.

Turning the filter off is not always easy if you're on PAYG or if you're in student halls etc.

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:36 pm 
Regular

[quote="Nerffiend"]Review from lovehoney I don't have any personal experience.

* When you get the hang of it - wowReviewed: 24 June 2013 by miekie
, a Gay Going Steady Female
I won't lie, I've had this *** toy for a year now and thought it was okay to use for myself, but not that fantastic. As I'm genderqueer, I enjoyed using it to pack and stroking myself through my underwear.

The texture is nice and slippy and firm enough to really grab hold of. The little bumps that are supposed to be for clitoral stimulation are a little too far down for me but that could just be me.

During *** I found I could only just about keep it in. I was quite disappointed and thought I'd need to get a harness with it.

Luckily I didn't - and this is now one of my favourite toys. Instead, I put on a pair of boxers with an A front and pulled the ***** through the hole so that I'd be supported. It makes me look sexy and you can then choose whatever pair of underwear you want. My girlfriend and I love the fact that you can't see any straps, it's just me and the **** and my boxers.
With that extra bit of support most positions are manageable and it's way more comfortable and pleasurable than a harness strap on.

Now I'm satisfied with this toy, I hope to get more strapless strap-ons, preferably silicone as I am a little concerned about rubber jelly.

I also thought the veins would hurt as they are quite pointy and sharp but they really do add to the experience when in the mood and using lots of lube.

All in all, great toy that lets you and your partner go like bunnies.

Thanks.

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:38 pm 
Regular

Well i'm on pay as you go and i turned mine off you muppet!! And its free!! As for student halls not sure what thats got to do with anything you have a room and a phone and are an adult ... simple solution sort your access out.
I use **** with my gp like any guy would!
As for being in the adult or dark room that doesn't mean it's there to put stuff in with out the trigger warning. It may contain adult themes but i wouldn't expect a guy to want to call his **** a clit!
Each to there own dude ... personally i think your a muppet who shouldn't winge about not having internet access when its easily remedied. And since the review that Nerf put up is off internet i also paid for ... Your welcome!

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:53 pm 
Addicted

Gender ID: 90% trans. is...?
Pronouns: oi you
Bio: Scott
quackerdoo... chill out man.
so he wound you up, unintentionally. now youre winding me up, with lousy name calling etc. so now your being the ****. so cut the crap, he only asked a question, i n many think he worded it fine, people can call anythin fuckin anythin n not everyone will be happy, so leave it n get on with your day... capisce.

I dont wanna defend ANYONE but i wont stand for any ********. here or anywhere.

My eternal longing wont set me free,but my obscure moon+unrelenting sea

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:56 pm 
Regular

@ Rogue ... stay outta it then.. simples!!

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:08 pm 
Addicted

Gender ID: 90% trans. is...?
Pronouns: oi you
Bio: Scott
nah, if people werent an *******, i wouldnt need to.
youre obviously having a bad day, go n have a pint or something you'll feel much better.
i'd quite happily of not responded unless i see ******** behaviour... no need to attack young ones.

namaste!

My eternal longing wont set me free,but my obscure moon+unrelenting sea

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:57 pm 
Regular

Takes one to know one ... You say i shouldn't call him a muppet for not sorting his own **** ... then you call me a **** and a ******* in two separate posts ... double standards YOU CLASS ONE WANKER!!!

"i n many think he worded it fine, people can call anythin fuckin anythin n not everyone will be happy," When did you become party to what everyone else thinks? Especially when they haven't posted??

So i'm not allowed my view if the mighty Rogue doesn't agree then? Guess what don't care what you or anyone thinks of my opinion its mine and i'll voice it on here the same as anyone else and if folk don't like it ... tough.

Whats anyones age got to do with anything, hes meant to be an adult isn't he? I don't go looking up someones age before i post ffs! but since i've just looked hes listed as 24 so should be able to look after himself and turn his filter off ffs...

Report this post

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Contact Us | All times are UTC [ DST ]