FTM UK

A UK based FTM lifestyle forum open to all nationalities and gender identities

It is currently Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:07 am

Contact Us | All times are UTC [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to FTM UK

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post subject: Q**** Kids Stuff
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:20 pm 
Addicted

User Type: Member
Gender ID: Male
Pronouns: Him, his and he.
Bio: Eccentricity personified*
So, let's get a discussion going... should kids around 4 - 7 learn about LGBT things? This is a link to a YouTube series called Q**** Kids Stuff. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kq8DRz3yXLI (This episode is on the subject of the T in LGBT or as on the chalkboard LGQT - Yeah, I really don't know why the B is suddenly missing... :| I mean okay, you want to involve Q in there as per the title but was it really necessary to take the B out?) I'm genuinely interested to know what people think. So agree or disagree? What are your views on this subject? If you disagree, what is the ideal age for people to learn?

*The ones who claim to be eccentric, crazy or odd are usually the most boring people you'll come across. Could I be the exception? ;-)

Report this post

Post subject: Re: ***** Kids Stuff
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:17 am 

User Type: Ally
Gender ID: Transvestite Male
Pronouns: She, her
I think it's too early personally. Let kids be kids and just enjoy playing at that age.

Report this post

Post subject: Re: Q**** Kids Stuff
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:30 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Gender ID: male
Pronouns: he
him
Bio: The purple shirt of sex...
I agree totally. I think kids should be taught alternative sexualities at 10-11 or whenever they get their first foray into *** ed eg approx. 10% of the country is gay so this is normal if you are/have these feelings, although I don't think trans related issues need to be mentioned unless there was a known trans student so as to make their transition easier. I think 6-7 is way to young to be mentioning anything about any form of ***. Even 10 or 11, while important to educate the kids about the mechanics of puberty and ***, is too young to be talking in detail about *** and relationships. They are all just embarrassed at this age.

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:12 am 
I LIKE BIG BUTTS AND I CANNOT LIE

Gender ID: Male (FtM)
Pronouns: He, Him, His
That channel makes me angry because it gives incorrect information as well as (albeit inadvertently?) sexualising little kids. It'd be better to put the same effort into teaching kids to be accepting of others' differences - that way, if there's a boy in their class wearing a skirt or a kid with two dads or whatever, they'll know it's wrong to bully those classmates. But they don't need to be hearing things like 'trans is a cool new word', 'doctors get things wrong' etc.

I think the only *** stuff kids needs to learn before the age of 10-11 (i.e. year 6, which is when my primary school first taught us *** ed...unfortunately, using that same video of a woman giving birth that most people don't get traumatised by 'til secondary school, with the close-up of the baby's head coming out :lol: ) is that their bodies belong to them and no other people, including older kids and adults, should be touching them in private places. And that if anybody asks or tries to, it's not their fault but they should run and tell the nearest caregiver*.

*Ideally, without giving the impression that making up claims about this would be an excellent way to get revenge on random people, such as teachers they don't like. Lol. So it'd need to explained in a sensitive, non sensationalist, manner.

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:29 am 

Also, the fucking theme tune gets in my head just from mentioning the title. So that's me screwed for the next 24 hours! Nooooooooooooooo! :lol:

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:12 pm 

Also, wtf - this forum automatically censors the word 's e x' now?!? Lol.

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:21 pm 
Addicted

Gender ID: Male
Pronouns: Him, his and he.
Bio: Eccentricity personified*
Nope. It doesn't. Sexy *** sexiness... lmao. Doesn't for me anyhow.

*The ones who claim to be eccentric, crazy or odd are usually the most boring people you'll come across. Could I be the exception? ;-)

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:02 pm 

Your middle word is bleeped out for me - was it s e x? For me, it says sexy *** sexiness.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:04 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Gender ID: male
Pronouns: he
him
Bio: The purple shirt of sex...
Have you got some form of parental controls on your pc?!

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:11 pm 

Not that I'm aware of! - I live alone, it's my laptop and I've never had this issue before... :shock:

Report this post

Contact Us | All times are UTC [ DST ]