FTM UK

A UK based FTM lifestyle forum open to all nationalities and gender identities

It is currently Sun May 28, 2017 7:28 pm

Contact Us | All times are UTC [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to FTM UK

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post subject: Bored
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:38 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

User Type: Member
Gender ID: male
Pronouns: he
him
Bio: The purple shirt of sex...
I'm bored.

I have been re-reading some of the old posts and there are some great threads and very funny posts.
Let's get the site moving again.

What's going on in your lives?
What's the latest transition/trans related news?
Who's had *** recently?

Come on guys... Amuse me?

Report this post

Post subject: Re: Bored
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:16 am 
Addicted

Gender ID: Male
Pronouns: Him, his and he.
Bio: Eccentricity personified*
Hey Neal,

I feel your boredom. So, I'm here to satisfy... your quest to be less bored. Well, lessen it hopefully. Here we go!

What's going on in your lives? I have embarked on an adventure to enrich my life through creativity. I get lost in the creative works of the music medium transcending my body and mind to fly amongst the stars and float back down in a joyous enrapture to my mortal shell to make silly dances upon my living room floor. I play God by creating worlds by putting varied, simplistic and complicated words upon a paper or the computer and draw a visual photographs of its inhabitants.

What's the latest transition/trans related news? Mine or the media? The media seems to be focused either on the Bathroom Bill or Non Binary peoples. There are other focuses too but these are the main cause of people's attention right now. In my little world? My focus right now is getting money together for a GenderCare appointment later this year. I need to sort out my bloods for said appointment too. I'm not making the mistake of getting my hopes too high but I'm hoping this time holds a positive outcome.

Who's had *** recently? In the last two months no, sadly I haven't. Unless you mean *** in general and not with another being. In which case, I have. Okay, ok. I know you didn't mean that lmao. I was being naughty to spice up the chat of my slightly dull (at the moment) *** life. My *** life generally is quite fun and I enjoy it. But after departing my last relationship and having ill health recently, this has been challenging. Potential opportunities are there just my health isn't great. No one particularly wants to get intimate with a person that has problems occasionally keeping down consumables. However, contenting myself with a little solo activity is also enjoyable just not as fun as it would be with another human. Such is life.

Hope I helped you a little with boredom, Neal. Sorry about the TMI. ;-)

*The ones who claim to be eccentric, crazy or odd are usually the most boring people you'll come across. Could I be the exception? ;-)

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:43 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

him
Thanks for the spice. I am awed by your recent foray into relationships and ***. I haven't had either of the above since the start of my transition over 6 years ago. I have lots of stresses in my life right now but while they are very real and take up my time it is also an excuse of sorts in that it is up to me to get out and meet up with people or try and arrange to meet new people through some social forum. I am also scared about revealing myself and it getting back to my work/friends somehow. Maybe in a year or 2 when I have my exam and job. I would like to meet up with some trans guys though but any meets are so far away.

As for solo *** hmm...

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:54 pm 
Addicted

Pronouns: yo mate, dude
Hi all, ain't been here in a while. *** I'm afraid not. If you just want *** and not a relationship, dating apps? Although there's always the element of being a bit of a curiosity.

Erm transition wise, over 2 years on T, had top surgery don't want any more surgery although I may get a revision on my chest but that's it.

I'm a bus driver now, that's fun, loving it so far but still in my first 6 months of it. I recently wrote my car off, at least it wasn't a bus!

I think most of the youngsters all join Facebook safe spaces these days. I tried it but got fed up of not being able to say what I wanted. Typically - I came out last week and my family are still using my old name....ffs give them time to get used to it! Or I've had my first T shot yesterday and my beards growing already....yeah ok then!

I dunno it just felt like trying to talk to idiots and the amount who came on everyday moaning about the same thing, not listening to any advice....I never blocked so many people on Facebook!

Life us generally good, I'm stealth at work, but that may change at some point, I'm not ashamed of my past but I don't shout about it either. Although if anyone friends me on Facebook they'll probably guess lol.

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:48 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

him
Hi there Nerf. Great to see you again. Congrats on your new job. I think it's brilliant that anyone manages to do that these days. It is very stressful going for interviews and then getting all your paperwork ready and then starting and meeting new peeps and it's all very tiring the first few weeks getting up early and concentrating for so many hours during the day. Do you have to work shifts? are you full time? Is it good money? I always fancied being a tube driver but I don't live in London! yeah good job you didn't crash your bus. Is it a double decker or a trendy bendy one? What sort of training do you need? Are bus drivers in demand?

I know what you mean about the facebook and youtube crowd especially the youngsters. It made me laugh too. I think us oldies have different needs and views of the world than someone transitioning in their teens/early twenties.

'This is my voice on T after 1 month...'

Welcome back mate.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:13 pm 
Addicted

Well I was bored being a traffic warden, the daily 'get a proper job' comments from idiots did my head in!

I'm driving single and double deckers, we don't have bendy buses at our depot.

The training was, first week, theory test and CPC training (professional driving qualification) followed by 2 weeks of driving a bus then practical test and more CPC tests! Glad to say I got through them all ok. Then 2 weeks with a buddy driver, then on my own!

Its been fun, some of the shifts are a bit rough, start at 6am, drive for 5 hours, off for 2 hours then back for another 5 hours, luckily they are only once, maybe twice a week!

They are constantly training new people so I'm guessing bus drivers are in demand, wages are pretty good, better than traffic wardening lol and much less hassle!

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:40 pm 
I LIKE BIG BUTTS AND I CANNOT LIE

Gender ID: Male (FtM)
Pronouns: He, Him, His
Nerffiend wrote:
I think most of the youngsters all join Facebook safe spaces these days. I tried it but got fed up of not being able to say what I wanted. Typically - I came out last week and my family are still using my old name....ffs give them time to get used to it! Or I've had my first T shot yesterday and my beards growing already....yeah ok then!

I dunno it just felt like trying to talk to idiots and the amount who came on everyday moaning about the same thing, not listening to any advice....

I agree, seen all of these things happen a lot in the Facebook groups. People (mostly young people) who are too impatient/posting purely for attention/trying to censor others. I expressed concerns the other day about starting a new job in an office where everyone else is female, and got bollocked for using the phrase "feminine mannerisms".

So that's my news - I now have two part-time jobs, one is marking coursework for a uni and one is clerical for the NHS. Just had the NHS training this week, start Monday. I'm not feeling too good about it (or anything) at the moment, so I'll leave it there on a vaguely positive note: should soon be able to come off benefits!

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:36 pm 
Obsessed

Gender ID: human
Pronouns: he, him, etc.
Bio: slytherin and proud.
this is a reminder to myself to read and reply to this thread this weekend. hello, everyone!

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:54 pm 
I LIKE BIG BUTTS AND I CANNOT LIE

Gender ID: Male (FtM)
Pronouns: He, Him, His
Hi, Simon! :)

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:58 pm 
Addicted

Good that you should be coming off benefits, no one needs that kind of stress in their life!
About Facebook, I dunno maybe I'm too old for it now lol! I can't be doing with other peoples dramas in general! But when people try to tell me what I should think or do, just because I'm trans that's when I block people or leave groups, never blocked a single person before joining a trans support group!

Report this post

Contact Us | All times are UTC [ DST ]